Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit/debit card numbers, Paypal, Stripe, Digital Wallet), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
- Companies and individuals that help us deliver our products to you, such as suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, and delivery and freight companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as marketing companies, software vendors, consultants, and advertising partners.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and payment processors or financing providers and card issuing banks if you choose to use their services or offerings.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. By using the Sites, you affirm that you are over age 13. If you are under age 13, you may not access or use the Sites.
IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN THAT PROVIDES CONSENT TO YOUR TEENAGER'S REGISTRATION WITH AND USE OF THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS IN RESPECT OF SUCH TEENAGER'S USE OF THE SITES.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Lucky Orange to help us understand how our customers use the site by means of screen recordings, heatmaps and IP addresses that are used internally for analysis and optimisation purposes and not shared with any of our other systems.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that if you opt out of behavioral advertising, you will still see advertisements - they will just not be tailored to your interests. Also note that deleting browser cookies can remove the cookie preferences you have made, so you may need to opt-out again in the future.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties and the S&T companies for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
1. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
2. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
3. if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is Support@Senseandtrendz.com
Your rights under CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT - CCPA:
This section describing rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (or CCPA) is effective on January 1, 2020. CCPA provides certain rights to "consumers" who are residents of California, and this section explains how S&T enables those rights for California residents. These CCPA rights do not apply to people who are not California residents. However, if you are not a California resident but would like to obtain information or take other actions that a California resident may take under CCPA, please communicate to S&T through the forms and links below and S&T will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request. Please note that CCPA will be supplemented by regulations to be adopted under California law. This section describing Your Rights Under California Consumer Privacy Act may be updated to reflect the adoption of such regulations.
California residents are entitled to the following disclosures:
- The business and commercial purposes for our collection and use of consumers’ personal information are set forth in the above Section Collecting Personal Information.
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information about consumers are set forth in the above Section Collecting Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with which personal information about consumers is shared are set forth in the above Section Collecting Personal Information.
- If you are a current or former employee, our employee privacy notice will apply to data collected in the context of your employment.
- We may retain personal information as required to comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise permitted or required under applicable law.
California consumers have the following rights:
- Access. California consumers may request disclosure about the personal information collected about you, including the categories of personal information collected, the categories of sources of such personal information, the categories of personal information shared for business or commercial purposes, and categories of third parties that received your personal information. California consumers may also request access to specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
- Deletion. Request that we delete your personal information (subject to certain exceptions).
- Non-Discrimination. California consumers have the right to receive equal service and price and not be discriminated against even if they exercise any of their privacy rights outlined herein; however, financial incentive programs may condition participation on collection of personal information.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Text Marketing and notifications:
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 20 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this summary, S&T Privacy policies or our information practices, please contact us by e-mail Support@Senseandtrends.com